Accounting & Tax Services
Zheng Yang CPA
Invest your time and efforts on running your business. Leave the accounting to me.
What I do
- Cleaning Business Accounting: As a cleaning business owner, it comes with so much responsibilities, from new employee training to employee turn-over, from client acquisition to client satisfaction, from dropping your kids to school to prepare their school lunches. Let us take care of your book, so you can get back to focus what matters the most to you.
- Cleaning Business Out-Sourced CFO Services: You have clients and employees. Do you know which client is more profitable? Do you know which employee needs to improve his/her productivity? Does your cleaning business outperform other cleaning businesses? Working with us, we can help you identify/improve issues and guide your business to success.
- Cleaning Business Cash Flow Management: Cleaning business is always impacted by budget concerns. As economic slows, cleaning becomes a luxury service. A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating. It can even kill your business. The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you.
- Individual Tax Preparation: As a cleaning business owner, you are an expert in cleaning, customer services and building a business. But do you understand how home office deduction, auto expenses flow into your tax returns? Let us handle your tax for you.
- Tax preparation for Business: When you file your business tax return, it is a good chance these numbers are also reported on you and your business partners’ personal returns. It is important to develop a relationship with an accountant that understands how your cleaning business works. As your trusted advisor, we make sure you stay on top of your tax obligations and avoid penalties and fees that reduce your profitability.
- Tax Planning: Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend specific tax saving strategies for your cleaning business to maximize your after-tax income.
- Tax Relief: Cleaning business owners are usually handling many things at once, and you might have mishandled or missed a few issues with the IRS. We are here to help you resolve your tax problems and put an end to the misery that the IRS can put you through. We pride ourselves on being very efficient, affordable, and of course, extremely discreet.